Hosted Exchange Access. Share. Collaborate.
Access email, calendars, contacts and tasks - anywhere, any time
Hosted Exchange mail is a mission-critical part of any business where email simply has to work, be fast and always accessible from the road or home.
In being a comprehensive Cloud based service, Hosted Exchange enables users to collaborate more effectively and productively by providing them with the ability to access and share their e-mails, contacts, calendars and tasks anywhere and at any time. Users are able to access their information from Microsoft Outlook desktop clients or Outlook Web Access from the browser on an internet enabled computer or mobile device.
Hosted Exchange is based on Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 which has been developed and is supported by Microsoft. Microsoft Exchange is the preferred and most widely used messaging solution by enterprises worldwide.
How does it work?
Hosted Exchange is deployed in secure Cloud datacenters in South Africa and Kenya and maintained by a team of experienced Cloud specialists. This model replaces the need for a client to deploy and maintain their own email services, while at the same time providing them with full administration control.
User access is secured through encrypted usernames and passwords. The Cloud environment is protected from intrusion by advanced physical and logical security measures.
- Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI) network protocol
- Full protocol support (ActiveSync, POP, IMAP) which is manageable per user
- Shared mailbox folders, contacts, tasks, calendars and address lists with colleagues.
- Support for multiple second level domains for a single user or multiple user organization
- Outlook Web Access, an easy-to-use web-based interface, now features offline email access.
- Scheduling of meetings are streamlined with the visibility of free/available time in the schedules of meeting rooms and colleagues
- Access your inbox, calendar, address book, Global Address Book and tasks via internet enabled computers, tablets and mobile devices
Based on a monthly subscription fee per user
Flexible mailbox options caters for demands of different classes of users
Guaranteed 99.95% Uptime
According to SLA standards which promotes reliability, availability and performance
Virus & Spam Protection
Complete protection against viruses and spam integrated into the service
Improve Productivity and Collaboration
By providing clients with the ability to access information anywhere and at any time
Integrating with existing Microsoft Outlook and Office programs eliminates capital expenditure on additional software and training
No additional Hardware
No capital expenditure required for additional hardware and software
Migration path from other hosted or on-premise email services
*All prices are VAT inclusive
The only requirement is a suitable internet connection and a device that supports an IE, Safari, Firefox or Chrome browser.
Microsoft Outlook is available as optional extra. (MS Outlook Licence: R45 / user monthly)